Carnival Corpse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Following Activity and Delayed Posting
Following Activity and Delayed Posting EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:41 pm by Devereux

» Glass Wire Kites
Following Activity and Delayed Posting EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:32 pm by Devereux

» Devereux Plots
Following Activity and Delayed Posting EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:14 pm by Kaipheus

» Matt Rassy
Following Activity and Delayed Posting EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:45 pm by Remix

» Inka Arnazino
Following Activity and Delayed Posting EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:48 pm by Kaipheus

» |Kaipheus|
Following Activity and Delayed Posting EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:51 pm by Kaipheus

» Devereux Parvaulo
Following Activity and Delayed Posting EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:19 pm by Remix

» Rockcliff Beach Den
Following Activity and Delayed Posting EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:54 am by Remix

» Official Pack Balloon Shop!
Following Activity and Delayed Posting EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:59 pm by Remix

Staff

free forum

Following Activity and Delayed Posting Coolte11
Switch Accounts

Affiliates

free forum

Following Activity and Delayed Posting

Go down

Following Activity and Delayed Posting Empty Following Activity and Delayed Posting

Post by Devereux Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:41 pm

I've noticed since I joined, Roleplay has not started yet. Thus I have moved on from this Pack. Please consider me a pack friend. I wish you all the best with the pack, And I'm sure in due time it will eventually perk up in activity. The more recent packs I have joined GWK being one of them, I have posted in Adverts so If you wish you can have a nosey. It is one of few pack roleplay's I love despite a few people replying slow. That just about wraps things up, If you need me, you will find me mostly on GWK! Cya around (:
Devereux
Devereux

Balloons : 7513

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum