Carnival Corpse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Following Activity and Delayed Posting
|!i| Rancid |!i| EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:41 pm by Devereux

» Glass Wire Kites
|!i| Rancid |!i| EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:32 pm by Devereux

» Devereux Plots
|!i| Rancid |!i| EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:14 pm by Kaipheus

» Matt Rassy
|!i| Rancid |!i| EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:45 pm by Remix

» Inka Arnazino
|!i| Rancid |!i| EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:48 pm by Kaipheus

» |Kaipheus|
|!i| Rancid |!i| EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:51 pm by Kaipheus

» Devereux Parvaulo
|!i| Rancid |!i| EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:19 pm by Remix

» Rockcliff Beach Den
|!i| Rancid |!i| EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:54 am by Remix

» Official Pack Balloon Shop!
|!i| Rancid |!i| EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:59 pm by Remix

Staff

free forum

|!i| Rancid |!i| Coolte11
Switch Accounts

Affiliates

free forum

|!i| Rancid |!i|

Go down

|!i| Rancid |!i| Empty |!i| Rancid |!i|

Post by Remix Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:18 pm

|!i| Rancid |!i| Hanaub11
Rancid | Female | Two Years | Bisexual | Monarch of Carnival Corpse

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

P e r s o n a l

Well, You could describe little Ranci as the dorky girl. She has the eternal heart of a young one, and will often play like one too. Well, there is a very special thing you should know about her. She does not pick favorites. Yes, that is very hard for people of her maturity and placement, But she will seriously love everyone. She loves everyone. She has a major habit of chewing and gnawing, and.....she has a shameful weakness. Wendigo Carnivus, Meaning crazy Canniball. I'm bored, let's move on.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A p p e a r a n c e

Large, Messy crimson fur cloaks her beautifully illustrated pelt, in which is thick and soft, like a rabbit and a bear combined. She has a mix of russet and crimson lacing the upper back of her neck, her neck, hackles and shoulder thicker in length and amount. The center between her eyes is very, very soft on the fur, and underbelly is made from the same color. She cheeks are the same cream that surrounds her underbelly, along with two "Grimthorne" streaks down her eyes to halfway to her cheeks.
S o c i a l

H i s t o r i c s

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]
Remix
Remix
Admin

Balloons : 8497

https://carnival-corpse.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum